4 months ago
1650 Emerson St, Denver, CO 80218, USA
Facts and Features
Live in the heart of Uptown! This beautiful Victorian mansion is located a stone’s throw from 17th Avenue, Denver’s famed Restaurant Row! This magnificent 3-bedroom historic apartment occupies the entire first floor of this early 1900’s masterpiece. As you enter the foyer, ornate stained-glass windows greet you and your guests with original custom woodwork revealing the beauty of a bygone era!
- Hardwood Flooring throughout
- Formal Dining Room with built-in hutch
- Decorative Fireplace
- Oversize Bay Window
- Separate Kitchen with 5/Burner Gas Range
- Granite Countertops
- Large Pantry
- Root Cellar Room (great for storing wine!)
- Stacked Washer and Dryer
- One Full Bath, One Half Bath
- Three bedrooms, each can accommodate a queen-size bedroom set
- Excellent Closet Space
- All utilities included!
- Owners will consider Cats on a case-by-case basis with additional security deposit.
- Private garage with Electric Vehicle Charging and storage space is available for $100 extra per month.