Whether you are newly licensed and ready to launch your career, or an experienced Broker with the desire to enhance your business, let’s connect!
City Lights Denver fosters a collegial and team-oriented culture of experienced professionals who sometimes challenge the consensus view and bring diverse perspectives to the practice. In this way, we believe we will are better positioned to provide dynamic, robust and forward-thinking solutions for our clients.
A Colorado Real Estate License in good standing is required to apply to work with our firm.
- Ambitious self-starters
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Strong desire for self-growth and continuing education
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced working environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining strict client confidentiality
- Proficiency with Office Suite and Google Cloud Apps
- Bachelor’s Degree with professional work experience strongly desired
- Working knowledge of CTM Contracts (willing to train new agents)
City Lights Denver is committed to educating and training Agents to help them reach their full potential. Benefits of working with our company include…
- Generous Commission Structure
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Advertising and Marketing Support
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Mentoring and Software Training