City Lights Denver fosters a collegial and team-oriented culture with experienced professionals who sometimes challenge the consensus view and bring diverse perspectives to the practice. In this way, we believe we are better positioned to provide dynamic, robust and forward-thinking solutions for our real estate clients. Whether you are newly licensed and ready to launch your career, or an experienced Broker with the desire to enhance your business, let’s connect!
- Ambitious self-starters
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Desire for career-growth and continuing education
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced working environment while meeting contract deadlines and maintaining strict client confidentiality
- Proficiency with Office Desktop Software and Google Cloud Apps
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired
- Working knowledge of CTM Contracts (willing to train new agents)
- Knowledgable about downtown Denver and the surrounding neighborhoods
Benefits of working with our company include:
- Generous Commission Structure
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Advertising and Marketing Support
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
A Colorado Real Estate License in good standing is required to apply to work with our firm. Interested applicants are encouraged to call to schedule an interview.