The Perrenoud is a unique living experience in Uptown Denver. Built in 1901 by the daughters of John Perrenoud, an 1800’s Denver Pioneer family, the building is a landmark in Swallow Hill Historic District. Designed by Architect Frank Snell, the building houses twenty-four New York-style condominium units, divided into 6 separate wings so that each apartment is isolated from the rest and has windows on 3 sides, created with an old world luxury and attention to detail unavailable in construction today. The Perrenoud, located on Seventeenth Avenue, is only six blocks from downtown and is within short walking distance of many superb restaurants, concert venues, and all the city life that Denver has to offer.
In 1949 the residents purchased the building from the National Farmers Union Life Association in order to save it from becoming an office building. It became the first and one of Denver’s rare co-ops. In 1986 it became condominiums. The building’s exterior and interior design is rich with decorative features. The Italian marble entry steps, elegant marble and French plate mirrored entry hall, mosaic tile floor and even the lobby furniture are all original. The date 1901 appears on all of the column plaster capitals. The birdcage elevator is original and the only functioning one of its type remaining in Denver. The desk by the elevator was originally used as an internal switchboard and the lobby fireplace stone is translucent onyx.
- 3rd-Floor on North-West Corner looking over 17th Ave and the downtown skyline
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Welcoming Foyer with large Closet
- Grand Living Room with Gracious Entertaining Space
- Formal Dining Room with built-in Hutch
- Triple Exposure Sunlight
- Plantation Shutters on all windows
- New Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- GE Profile 5-Burner Gas Stove
- Custom Tile Backsplash
- Custom Tile Floor
- Gas Fireplace
- Office with Window
- Enormous Primary Suite with Modern Updated Bath
- Walk-in Closet
- Roomy Guest Bedroom
- Updated Modern 3/4 Bathroom
- Walk-in Closet
- Linen Closet Storage
- Spectacular downtown Denver skyline view
- Private Balcony off Master Suite
1-Garage parking space included, garage is detached and located on the east side of Emerson Street.
Available unfurnished for a 12-month lease or longer.
Sorry No Pets per HOA Rules and Regulations!
- Community Court Yard
- Community Room
- Detached Garage
- Garage Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Secure Access Lobby
- Secure Entrance
- Washer and Dryer